Making Colorado Peach Pie is a cinch.
The HARD part is finding the Colorado Peaches!
Zip Peach Pie
Such a delicious recipe using Colorado Peaches
- 1 baked pie crust
- 4-5 Colorado Peaches, peeled and crushed
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 3 T. Cornstarch
- 1 t. Salt
- 4-5 Colorado Peaches, peeled and sliced
- Bake Pie Shell and let cool
- Combine Crushed Peaches, Water, Sugar, Cornstarch and Salt in a medium saucepan over med-high heat. Stir until thickened. Set aside to cool
- Put sliced Peaches into pie shell
- Cover with cooled Sauce
- Refrigerate until firm
- Slice and Eat!